- Calcium Lactate supports absorption of calcium and magnesium.
- Supports muscle contraction and nerve conduction
- Supports maintenance and function of cell membranes and membrane permeability
- Supports blood coagulation
- Supports proper functioning of enzyme systems
- Supports and helps maintain healthy bone density and remodeling
- Highly soluble form of calcium from a nondairy source
- Contains the proper balance of calcium and magnesium (5:1 ratio)
- Provides additional support for immune system
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
For more information: Calcium Lactate