With the start of a new year, we all take a moment to reflect on the past year and resolve to make positive changes for the year ahead of us. The Body Logic family of staff and customers have a lot to be thankful for and a lot to look forward to as well!
Body Logic welcomed all of our patients and clients to a new office location in 2016. The transition to the new office went smoothly despite Hurricane Matthew’s best efforts to interfere and we have received a huge amount of positive feedback on the new space and added amenities.
The new location affords a number of opportunities for 2017, including a meeting area in which classes can be held. Last month’s newsletter included a schedule for nutrition classes that will be held in 2017. In these classes, Dr. Amanda will be sharing her immense knowledge regarding clinical nutrition and matching it with real world practicality- the simple things that can improve your quality of life every day.
We have also implemented schedule changes for our chiropractors and massage therapists which allows for greater availability of the services we provide. We are blessed to be a busy office, and are looking forward to helping more and more people reach their health goals in 2017.
Over the past few years, an increasing number of patients have expressed their frustration with many aspects of the healthcare system. Insurance coverage has decreased while insurance costs have continued to rise. Many people have complained about their experiences with primary care physicians, disappointed that visits with their doctors are limited to addressing only one issue at a time in a matter of only a few minutes. Many patients feel like their doctors are not listening to them like they used to and are being rushed through the office without the attention they deserve. 2017 is likely to bring about more changes in the health care system as our government administration changes hands later this month.
We want you to know that while our office continues to evolve, certain aspects of Body Logic will never change:
- We will continue to meet the high standards we set for ourselves and that our customers have come to expect.
- We will continue to provide the same high quality of care for our chiropractic patients and massage therapy clients.
- We will continue to perform thorough examinations and develop holistic treatment plans to improve your livelihood.
- We will continue to use massage as a therapy for enhancing health and not just as a luxury item, including Membership Programs to make this treatment cost-effective and convenient to all.
- We will continue to have the same comfortable, positive, family-oriented environment between our staff and customers.
- Our interests will continue to be invested in the health of the Virginia Beach community