We want to reassure our patients and clients that your health and safety is our first concern. Body Logic will remain open unless circumstances change. We are taking sanitary precautions and will continue to monitor CDC recommendations. As always, we will do our best to protect our patients and clients as we continue to pray for our community.
It’s time for focusing on personal health and keeping your immune system as strong as possible. The products and services at Body Logic are intended to have a positive impact on your health. We recommend keeping your appointments unless you experience symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, dry cough, and/or shortness of breath) or you are in the high risk category for exposure. We also encourage you to display healthy habits and follow the CDC’s recommendations for protecting your health and the health of others:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of it in the garbage.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds – especially after using the bathroom, before eating, and after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Stay safe, wash your hands, and keep open communication with your provider. Body Logic will always strive to help the community move better, feel better, and live better!
For updates regarding Body Logic’s status, please monitor our Facebook page.